A bio mass boiler brings a new dimension to comfortable living, incorporating highly advanced technology with stylish design, it can be located in the living space and provides the focal point of the room.
- System boiler providing heat and hot water for the whole household
- Designed to be installed in the living space
- An environmentally friendly option using renewable fuel
- Carbon neutral
- Low heating costs and over 90% efficient
- Fully automatic and modulating operation, matching output to demand
- Can be linked with other low carbon technologies (i.e. solar).
Bio mass boilers and groundsource heat pumps are both eligible for the Government Renewable Heat Incentive grants that will be coming into effect in 2012, the government have ringfenced £15 million to make payments to households who install renewable heating systems. these direct payments will subsidise the cost of installing qualifying renewable heating systems.
Black Star boiler range
The Black Star range of boilers is available in many options – with compact hoppers, universal hoppers, bulk silos, ouputs ranging from 10 kW to 45 kW and automatic heat exchanger cleaning on Comfort models. All models have fully automatic ignition, automatic fuel supply and are equipped with digital combustion controllers. All boilers are modular and can easily be upgraded at anytime in the boilers life. Upgrade options include: bulk silos, automatic compressor cleaning, lambda sensors or touch screen controllers that have built in communication modules that allow the manufacturer to monitor the system from their head quarters in Denmark.
All 8 boilers in the Black Star range are MCS approved and RHI ready
Contact us today to find out if a Black Star boiler is right for you! Call 01522 852445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ground source heat pumps use pipes buried in the garden to extract heat from the ground. This is usually used to heat radiators or underfloor heating systems and hot water.
A ground source heat pump circulates a mixture of water and antifreeze around a loop of pipe – called a ground loop – which is buried in the garden. Heat from the ground is absorbed into this fluid and is pumped through a heat exchanger in the heat pump.
Low grade heat passes through the heat pump compressor and is concentrated into a higher temperature useful heat capable of heating water for the heating and hot water circuits of the house. Ground loop fluid, now cooler, passes back into the ground where it absorbs further energy from the ground in a continuous process while heating is required.
The heat pumps use the constant energy available in the ground with a refrigerant circuit to allow the temperatures to be boosted to a useful level for the provision of heating on hot water for the home. The system is made up of an energy collector, the ground source heat pump, a hot water store and heat delivery system of the property, preferably under floor heating or alternatively oversized radiators.
- Up to 400% efficient: for a single kilowatt of energy up to 4 kilowatts of energy could be generated for your home
- 2 year guarantee (subject to terms and conditions)
- Microgeneration Certification Scheme approved
- Easy to operate text display menu
- Quiet operation with low noise output
- Built-in hot water storage
- Ground source heat pumps can significantly reduce fuels bills
- Environmentally friendly
- Weather compensation control feature increases efficiency
- Ground source heat pumps can replace the need for a boiler
- Ideal for use with underfloor heating or appropriately sized radiators